- Log into the Adobe LiveCycle Administration Console
- Click on Services
- Click on Applications and Services
- Click on Service Management
- Find and click on your applicable service
- Click the security tab
- Click on "Add Principal"
- Click on "All Principals", or the user(s) / group(s) in question
- Select the "INVOKE_PERM" permission
- Make sure to save your changes
I have been specializing in building web-based applications since 1998, primarily using HTML, Flex, LiveCycle, Java, ColdFusion, and SQL Server. You found yourself here, so hopefully you'll get something good out of it! Enjoy...
Thursday, January 08, 2009
Configuring a livecycle workspace process / task for all users
We created a flex application that we in turn wanted to load up within the Adobe Livecycle Workspace ES (8.2). When originally deployed, only the super administrator was able to view it, but no other workspace enabled users. Here are the steps to configure your task properly.
Posted by Michael Imhoff at 5:25 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment